Are you interested in a rewarding career in healthcare and patient rehabilitation? A Communication Disorders Assistant position is currently available in Pouce Coupe, BC, offering the opportunity to assist in the assessment and treatment of patients with communication disorders. This part-time position can lead to full-time employment and provides flexibility in working hours.
Table of Contents
- Location: Pouce Coupe, BC, Canada
- Salary: $18.00 to $28.00 per hour (negotiable)
- Work Hours: 10 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Term or contract, part-time leading to full-time
- Work Schedule: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 2 positions available
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma required
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months in a related field
- This position can be in various settings, including:
- Medical clinic
- Office of health care professional
- Private practice
- Public or community health center
- School or educational institution/establishment
As a Communication Disorders Assistant, your role will involve a range of responsibilities to support patients and healthcare professionals, including:
- Assisting during the assessment of patients and developing materials for use in treatment programs.
- Carrying out treatment programs, as directed by physiotherapists and/or occupational therapists, to rehabilitate patients with communication disorders.
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment to ensure a safe and hygienic environment.
- Documenting patient rehabilitation progress to aid in treatment planning and evaluation.
- Performing various administrative functions to support the efficient operation of the healthcare facility.
- Security and Safety: A criminal record check may be required.
- Transportation/Travel Information: Applicants should have their own transportation.
How to Apply:
To apply for this Communication Disorders Assistant position, please send your application by email to [email protected]. Your application should include the following:
- A cover letter expressing your interest in the position and relevant qualifications.
- Ensure to answer the screening questions included in the job posting:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
This job opportunity provides an entry point into the field of patient rehabilitation and healthcare. If you have a passion for helping patients with communication disorders and are seeking a fulfilling role in a healthcare setting, we encourage you to apply and join a dynamic team dedicated to improving the lives of those in need.