Amazon has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Senior Data Scientist, Generative AI Innovation Center. In this post, candidates will create and deliver best practice recommendations and tutorials etc. They will be responsible for presentations adapted to technical and business. They will provide customer and market feedback to products. They will guide customer on adoption patterns.
Table of Contents
- Location: GBR, London
- Salary: $127,300 per year
- Terms of Employment: Regular
- Languages: English
- Candidates will collaborate with ML scientists.
- They will evaluate cutting-edge generative AI algorithms to address real-world challenges.
- They will interact with customers directly to understand the business problem and help.
- They will aid them in implementation of generative AI solutions and deliver briefing.
- Candidates must have a masters degree etc.
- They must have relevant experience in building large scale machine learning.
- They must have experience communicating across technical and non-technical audiences.
- They must have experience in using Python.
- They must have hands-on experience building models with deep learning frameworks.
- Candidates must have proven knowledge of Generative AI.
- They must have hands-on experience of building applications with large foundation models.
- They must have a PhD degree in Computer Science.
- Company is paying a high salary package to the candidates.
- It is providing a health care facility.
- It is giving holiday packages to our candidates.
How to Apply:
For more information about this post, check the link given below. If you want to apply for this post, we are sharing the link.