Queen’s University Belfast has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Cancer Antigen Discovery Scientist. Candidates will be developing cancer vaccines to enhance outcomes for patients. They will be skills to a real-life challenge. There will be a development budget for our job. They will be embed a new platform for rapid identification.
Table of Contents
- Location: Belfast
- Salary: £25,000 to £39,000 per annum
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term/Contract
- Start Date: 6th November 2023 to 1st December 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be developing advanced antigen formulations that combine adjuvant.
- They will be deliver innovations in our work.
- They will be early-phase clinical trials, functional genomics and drug delivery etc.
- They will be also deliver vaccine adjuvants.
- Candidates must have experience with cancer biology.
- They must have experienced a range of molecules.
- They must have experience with generation, analysis
- They must have an interpretation of genomic datasets.
- Major must have experienced in vitro culture models.
- They must have experience with programming languages such as Pythons.
- Candidates must have cellular biology techniques, such as PCR, IHC/IF, Western blot, flow cytometry, ELISA.
- They must have experience with generation, analysis and interpretation of Proteomics data such as Mass Spectrometry.
- They must have experience with data analysis and visualization.
- We announced a pension scheme for the candidates.
- Company is paying a high salary package to our candidates.
- We are providing health and mental care facilities in this job.
How to Apply:
It is a great opportunity for the candidates. For more information or any queries about the role including the essential please contact our official email: www.qub.ac.uk/jobs. For more information visit here.