Queen’s University Belfast has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Lecturer (Education) in French Studies. Candidates will be taking leadership in the development of the nation. They will be also develop international institutional partnerships and networks. They will be taught at undergraduate level in the subject Area of French. They will be contribute to school administration and outreach etc.
Table of Contents
- Location: Belfast
- Salary: $1,500-$4,000 per month
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term and Contract
- Work Schedule: Flexible
- Start Date: 6th November 2023 to 20th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be design and deliver overseas subjects.
- They will be also deliver other student mobility programs.
- They will be supervised by Graduate Researchers.
- They will be editorships and curatorships.
- Candidates must have completed a PhD in an area of French Studies.
- They must have native or near native fluency in French.
- They must have native speakers of French and should have near native fluency in English.
- They must have evidence of language teaching.
- They must have experience at tertiary level.
- They must have an assessment of courses taught in French Studies.
- Candidates must have the ability to design course materials.
- They must have plan and organize the delivery.
- They must have the ability to contribute fully to the French Studies Curriculum at UG level.
- We are providing health and mental care facilities to our candidates.
- We are committed to giving the pension scheme.
- We are announced to pay a high salary package to our candidates.
How to Apply:
If you want to get information of our school please contact in this email: www.qub.ac.uk/schools/ael/. For further information or any queries please contact in this email: [email protected]. If you want to apply for this post, For more information Click Here