University of Birmingham has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Professor in Governance and Development and Director. Candidates will be lead the development of strategies and policies. They will be procedures which have a positive effect. They will have a quantifiable impact on equality, diversity and inclusion. They will be maintain a sustained track record of income generation appropriate to the discipline to support their own work.
Table of Contents
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: $114,645 – $136,136 per hour
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Start Date: 5th November 2023 to 30th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be develop, plan and lead research activities.
- They will be publish high quality, innovative and distinctive etc.
- They must have significant outputs which are considered to be world-leading in terms of originality and significance.
- They will be develop, plan and lead high quality education activities.
- They will be develop high quality and inclusiveness.
- They will be provide leadership on the generation of research income.
- Candidates must have a PhD degree.
- They must have a substantial record of international quality outputs.
- They must have an excellent and widely recognised reputation amongst peers internationally.
- Candidates must have academically challenging practice in research-intensive teaching, learning and assessment.
- They must have programmes of outstanding quality in the disciplinary area.
- Company is pay a high salary package to our candidates.
- We are giving health and mental care facilities to the candidates.
- We are providing a pension scheme.
How to Apply:
For further information or any queries please contact one of the following: Professor René Lindstädt (Head School of Government) at [email protected]
To download the full job description please click on the ‘Apply’ button which is given below.