Queen’s University Belfast has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Research Fellow, Patrick G Johnston Centre for Cancer Research. Candidates will be work as an active member of the multi-disciplinary our medicinal chemistry group. They will be assist in the design and planning etc. They will be delivery of currently funded projects. They will be focus on the development of small molecule protease inhibitors.
Table of Contents
- Location: Belfast
- Salary: £37,841 per annum
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term/Contract
- Work Schedule: Flexible working
- Start & Close Date: 6th November 2023 to 20th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be deliver biomarker research using high quality biosamples.
- They will be contribute to the successful operation of the colorectal cancer research group by providing project management leadership.
- They will be maintain progress of project plans to ensure delivery of the key milestones.
- They will be undertake day to day management activities associated with the relevant projects.
- Major will be assist in the preparation.
- Candidates must have a degree in Biomedical Sciences.
- They must have specific, relevant research experience.
- They must also have experience in design, synthesis.
- They must have biochemical screening of small molecules.
- They must have experience in developing protease inhibitors.
- They must have associated assays including downstream bio-marker analysis.
- Candidates must have experience in compound data analysis.
- They must have experience in small molecule SAR exploration.
- They must have experience in cell culture.
- We are providing a high salary package to do this job.
- Company is giving health and wealth care facilities in this job.
- We are giving a silent environment to our candidates to do our work.
- We are giving a pension scheme to the candidates.
How to Apply:
For further information or any queries please contact our official email: www.qub.ac.uk/research-centres/cancer-research/ .