The Government of Canada has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Truck driver, long haul. Candidates will be obtaining special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes. They will be also perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of the vehicle. They will be receive and relay information to central dispatch. They will be record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled and fuel consumption.
Table of Contents
- Location: Langley, BC
- Salary: 27.75 per hour
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Vacancies: 4
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be driven as part of a two-person team.
- They will be load and unload goods.
- They will be operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- They will be oversee the condition of the vehicle and inspect tires and lights etc.
- They will be perform emergency roadside repairs.
- They will be trapping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
- They must have air brakes endorsement.
- They must have Long-haul
- They must have physically demanding.
- They must have a Driver’s License (Class 1 or A).
- Company is paying a good amount to the candidates.
- We are providing a parking space to our candidates.
- We are giving a pension scheme.
How to Apply:
If you want to apply for this post please see this citriea.
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
For more information check the link. Click Here