University of Birmingham has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Professor in Public Policy or Public Administration. Candidates will be develop sustained and strong relationships with relevant external organizations. They will be lead major funding bids which develop. Major will be sustain support for public policy research and advance the reputation of the school. They will be supporting staff in applying for research grants, writing and presenting papers.
Table of Contents
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: $114,645 – $136,136 per year
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule: flexible working
- Start Date: 4th November 2023 to 30th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be develop, plan and lead research activities.
- They will be programmes of outstanding quality.
- The major will be international repute in public policy, which supports the school.
- They will be research and teach as appropriate.
- Candidates must have evidence of an outstanding.
- They must have a track record in interdisciplinary working in research.
- They must have a PhD in a relevant discipline.
- They must have a wider community through publication, consultancy and advisory work.
- Candidates must have proven ability to plan and lead the delivery of research programmes.
- They must have a track record of attracting.
- Major must have evidence of the design and delivery of teaching, at postgraduate level
- Company is providing a high salary package to the candidates.
- We are providing a health care facility to our candidates.
- We are providing a silent environment to teach our childrens.
How to Apply:
If you want to apply for this job, So check the apply link which is given below in this article. If you have any inquiry please contact Professor René Lindstädt (Head of School of Government) at [email protected].