Study Group has released a notification in which they are inviting candidates for the post of Economics Tutor. As a member of our team, you will collaborate closely with all colleagues across the Center to ensure the effective implementation of learning programs in line with our overarching academic goals, educational strategy and our commitment to providing an exceptional student experience. The role will also include active participation in student support initiatives and the integration and exploration of innovative teaching methods within the Centre.
Table of Contents
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: Up to £32.28
- Work Hours: Part Time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule:
- Start & Close Date: 3rd November 2023- 3rd December 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates have to provide academic coordination for designated module(s) in the role of module coordinator.
- They are responsible for contributing to the design, delivery and development of modules offered by the center.
- All candidates will be responsible for contributing to the delivery and assessment of provision.
- Applicants have to Update and maintain the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
- All candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area.
- They also must have a Master’s qualification.
- Candidates must hold a PhD will be particularly welcomed.
- They are also requested to have experience teaching in UK higher or further education.
- They are also required to have preferably a teaching qualification and experience working with international students.
- All candidates must have participated in regular meetings with teaching and support staff contributing to the effective overall management of the student life cycle and programmes.
- Candidates must liaise with the Wellbeing, Progression and Support team to help students achieve their progress targets.
- They are also required to prepare, mark module examinations, summative and other forms of formative assessment and provide feedback to students.
- All candidates will get social and academic support.
- They will also increase good study habits.
- The company will improve academic performance, retention, and personal growth.
- The company will offer candidates self-esteem.
How to Apply:
If you want to get this post then you can apply for it. If you want to get more information then you can click on the link. We are sharing the link in this article so that you can also apply through the link.