University of Cambridge has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in Hebrew and the Jews of the Medieval Middle East. Candidates will be delivered to the highest standards, undergraduate teaching of pre-modern Hebrew language as well as undergraduate. They will be develop and manage undergraduate recruitment and retention initiatives for the Jewish Studies major. They will be organize and participate in outreach activities such as events, partnerships and fundraising etc.
Table of Contents
- Location: University of Cambridge
- Salary: $79,900-$103,700 per year
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule:
- Start & Close Date: 2nd November 2023 to 10th December 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be engaged in high-level research.
- They will be published in their specialist field.
- They will be teached post-graduate teaching on topics relating to pre-modern Hebrew.
- They will be focus on medieval literature.
- Candidates must have contributed to the administration of the Middle Eastern Studies programme.
- They must have supervise research students at both the master’s and doctoral levels.
- They must have to engage in innovation.
- Candidates must have integrative course development and facilitate the offering of content papers to all students in the department.
- They must have borrowed by other faculties and departments.
- Company is giving a good amount to our candidates.
- We are giving health facilities to the candidates.
- We are providing a silent environment to do our work.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this post. Check the apply button link which is given below of how to apply.
In this article you gain all the information regarding this job. If you like this article, share it with your friends etc.