HRUC has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Exams Invigilator. Candidates will be given any other written instructions distributed by the ExaminationsOffice. They will be working in conjunction with fellow invigilators and ensure an alert. They will be assisting with setting up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination. They will be given papers in strict accordance with agreed procedures. They will be ensuring that they do not talk inside examination venues.
Table of Contents
- Location: London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
- Salary: $29.77 per hour
- Work Hours: Part time
- Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term/Contract
- Work Schedule:
- Start Date: 2nd November 2023 to 2nd December 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be required to maintain concentration.
- They will be remain alert at all times.
- respond promptly.
- They will be clearly to all requests to work
- They will be given the maximum possible notice of inability to attend any session for which you have been booked.
- They will be familiarize themselves with the current edition of Instruction for the Conduct of Examinations.
- They will be working under the direction of a lead invigilator.
- Candidates must have a good attendance record.
- They must have good numeracy and literacy skills.
- They must have the ability to maintain concentration in our work.
- They must have experience of working with young people.
- They must have the ability to work with young people in a friendly and professional manner.
- Candidates must have the ability to work effectively in a team in our job.
- They must have the Ability to use their own initiative.
- Company is paying a good amount to our candidates.
- We are providing a silent environment to do our work.
- We are providing a health care facility in our work.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this job. Check the apply button link which is given below.
If you are interested, register yourself. You have a great opportunity for all the candidates. If you want to grow in their career then come to our university.
- Postdoctoral Researcher – University of Edinburgh
- Clinical Teaching Fellow – University of Leicester
- Assistant Professor in Hebrew and the Jews of the Medieval Middle East- University of Cambridge
- Exam Invigilator- Thames College
- Research Associate in Quantum Information Processing- Imperial College London