College of Arts, Humanities and Social Science – School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences has released a notification in which they are inviting candidates for the post of Postdoctoral Researcher. The Department of English Language and Science Languages in the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Linguistics is seeking a Postdoctoral Researcher on a fixed-term, full-time basis for 32 months. Those who apply for this post can further improve their career.
Table of Contents
- Location: Edinburgh
- Salary: £37,099 to £44,263 (Grade 7)
- Work Hours: Full time – 35 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term/Contract
- Work Schedule:
- Start & Close Date: 2nd November 2023- 30th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates have to collect, prepare and analyze research data.
- They are responsible for keeping a detailed notebook summarizing experiments and recording research data.
- All candidates will be responsible for the computer database of research data.
- They are also responsible for animal maintenance and equipment maintenance.
- They are also requested to participate in training of fellows, students, residents, and volunteer workers as needed.
- All candidates must have A PhD in Linguistics, Psychology, Cognitive Science, or related disciplines.
- They also must have experience of data collection with human participants.
- Candidates must hold Knowledge of statistical analysis of experimental data using R, equivalent programming languages or Python.
- They are also requested to have prepared manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- They are also required to have up-to-date knowledge of the current literature on word learning, iterated learning, and phonotactics.
- All candidates must use graphics and statistical software to analyze and present data.
- Candidates must hold methods or instrumentation relative to research procedures.
- They are also requested to tabulate and display data for presentation in research conferences and for manuscript preparation.
- Candidates will get high salary.
- They will get opportunity to attend the programs by which they can make their career bright.
How to Apply:
We hope that you have read the information which is mention above in this article. You can apply you the link which is given below.
We request all the candidates interested in this post to click on the link given below to apply for this post. The registration process has started and it will end soon so register yourself quickly. All candidates are requested to add all accurate documents during registration.
- Postdoctoral Researcher – University of Edinburgh
- Clinical Teaching Fellow – University of Leicester
- Assistant Professor in Hebrew and the Jews of the Medieval Middle East- University of Cambridge
- Exam Invigilator- Thames College
- Research Associate in Quantum Information Processing- Imperial College London