Leicester Medical School has released a notification in which they are inviting candidates for the post of Clinical Teaching Fellow. All applicants should preferably have experience in medical education, higher education, be able to demonstrate interest in clinical education and be able to highlight the importance, relevance of basic science in practice and clinical medicine.
Table of Contents
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £37,099 per annum (pro rata if part-time). Grade 6
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term/Contract
- Work Schedule:
- Start & Close Date: 2nd November 2023- 30th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates have to As a visionary and diverse employer, we embed the principles of equality, inclusion and diversity in everything we do.
- All candidates will be responsible for only our core missions of research and teaching, but also our support for students, staff, and our local community.
- They are also responsible for committed to the sustainability of our environment, the well-being of our premises and all our employees, and beyond.
- All candidates must have MB ChB or equivalent.
- They are also required to have satisfactorily completed two years of Foundation Training.
- They also must have the time of taking up their post together with full GMC registration.
- Candidates must hold experience in higher education.
- All candidates must have the opportunity to apply for an Accredited Teaching Qualification.
- They also must have relevance and significance of basic science in clinical medicine and practice.
- All candidates will provide an excellent opportunity to develop your teaching and educational skills.
- They will also offer useful preparation for several Royal College postgraduate examinations.
- The company will offer to candidates gaining relevant qualifications and experience for a possible future teaching role in medical or higher education.
How to Apply:
If you are interested for the post you can apply through the link which is given below.
All candidates eligible for Clinical Teaching Fellow post are requested to click on the link given below and register yourself quickly. All candidates are requested to add all the accurate documents in your registration process. The registration process has started so register as soon as possible.
- Postdoctoral Researcher – University of Edinburgh
- Clinical Teaching Fellow – University of Leicester
- Assistant Professor in Hebrew and the Jews of the Medieval Middle East- University of Cambridge
- Exam Invigilator- Thames College
- Research Associate in Quantum Information Processing- Imperial College London