University of Leicester has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Professor/Associate Professor (Honorary Consultant) in Medical Oncology.
Table of Contents
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £93,666 to £126,281 per annum
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule:
- Start & Close Date: 3rd November 2023 to 24th January 2024
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be enhance impact activity and develop a programme of high-quality research.
- They will be a theme to develop.
- They will be enhance cross-cutting research between cancer patients.
- Candidates must have delivered five programmed activities.
- They must have delivered to the Consultant clinical medical oncology service at University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.
- Candidates must have contributed to teaching delivery within the College.
- They must have supervised a team of clinical and nonclinical postgraduate and undergraduate researchers.
- Company is providing support for staff and students.
- We are providing a health care facility for this job.
- We are providing a pension scheme to our candidates.
How to Apply:
For further information please contact our University –
Prof. Jacqui Shaw at [email protected] and
Prof. Karen Brown at [email protected].
UHL – Dr Shams Ul-Islam Muhammad (Head of Service) at [email protected].
You can apply through the link. We are sharing the which is given below.