Westminster Adult Education Service has released a notification in which they are inviting candidates for the post of Learning Support Assistant 0.5fte. We are on our journey to excellence and want everyone who shares our vision of achieving excellence to join us. If you too want to join an organization that makes a difference in people’s lives, we want to hear from you.
Table of Contents
- Location: London
- Salary: £10,777 to £10,954
- Work Hours: Part Time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Start & Close Date: 3rd November 2023- 8th January 2024
- Languages: English
- Candidates have to Westminster City Council’s strategy is to work towards a Fairer Westminster.
- They are responsible for encouraging and motivating children so they remain focused on the task or activity they are engaged in.
- All candidates will be responsible for apprenticeship programmes and extensive community-based provision.
- All candidates must maintain a professional attitude.
- They also must have positivity. Very important to help motivate and inspire students.
- Candidates must hold most importantly, a love of working with children.
- They are also requested to have the ability to work as a team and build relationships with staff and students and other professionals such as parents, educational psychologists, speech therapists, social workers and carers.
- All candidates must help children to understand instructions.
- They also must ensure pupils feel comfortable and confident in their own abilities.
- They are also required to have listening to children read, reading to them, and telling them stories.
- All candidates will get experience of supporting learners across the different curriculum areas, including vocational areas.
- They will also get good interpersonal skills and have an understanding of Specific Learning Difficulties within education.
- The company will provide enthusiasm and experience in providing English and mathematics support to learners with a variety of additional needs including physical, dyslexia, and learning difficulties.
How to Apply:
If you want to get the post then you can apply through Gmail. If you want to know more you can click on the link. We are sharing the link in this article so you can also apply through the link.
- CVs will not be accepted for the post of Learning Support Assistant 0.5fte.
- An advanced DBS is required for this position.
- All previous applicants should not apply for this post.