Imperial College London has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Research Associate in Quantum Information Processing. Candidates will be work on forthcoming photonic quantum computing devices etc. They will be work to study the suitability of these strategies for specific use cases such as Gaussian Boson Sampling. They will be done on our work as measurement-based approaches to fault-tolerant quantum computing.
Table of Contents
- Location: London
- Salary: $30,408 – $62,025 per year
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term/Contract
- Work Schedule:
- Start Date: 2nd November 2023 to 1st January 2024
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be build high-gain squeezed light sources.
- They will be work with collaborators in industry.
- They will be work on academia to mitigate loss in integrated photonic circuits and
- investigate error mitigation.
- They will be correction strategies for the near-term .
- They will be use squeezed light sources. The major will be to use photon-number resolving detection to engineer non-Gaussian states relevant to Bosonic error-correction codes.
- Candidates must have a PhD (or near completion) in quantum optics.
- They must have non-linear sources of squeezed light and photon detection.
- Candidates must have proven research experience in experimental quantum optics.
- They must have demonstrated ability in working.
- We are providing a pension scheme for our candidates.
- We are giving health and wealth care facilities to the candidates.
- Company is paying a good amount to the candidates.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this job. Check the apply button link which is given below. For further information please contact Judith Baylis, [email protected].
Queries relating to the position should be directed to Raj Patel [email protected].
We hope you like this article and share it with your friends and family members. You have a great opportunity to build your career and grow our university.
- Postdoctoral Researcher – University of Edinburgh
- Clinical Teaching Fellow – University of Leicester
- Assistant Professor in Hebrew and the Jews of the Medieval Middle East- University of Cambridge
- Exam Invigilator- Thames College
- Research Associate in Quantum Information Processing- Imperial College London