Leeds Beckett University has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Senior Lecturer in Advanced Clinical Practice. Candidates will be contribute to the development of relevant courses across all of our Schools, as directed by the head of subject. They will be support the academic and administrative. They will be sharing information and ideas, engaging and motivating students and staff across the University. They will be undertake the role of link liaison lecturer to nominated areas of the practice placement circuit.
Table of Contents
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: $128.9k per year
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule: flexible working
- Start & Close Date: 3rd November 2023 to 4th December 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be support research activity.
- They will be developing your own research portfolio is desirable.
- They will be act as an academic advisor. They will be providing academic support for students.
- They will be development activities of the School.
- Candidates must have experience of working with learners in practice and designing etc.
- They must have a good understanding of advancing practice.
- They must have delivering learning opportunities.
- Candidates must have experience of the ability to undertake.
- They must have develop and maintain links with appropriate professional bodies and organisations.
- Company is giving pension schemes to the candidates.
- We are providing an excellent holiday in our work.
- We are giving a reduced study fee.
- We are providing subsidized fitness facilities and a lot more.
How to Apply:
For further information, please contact:
Dr Jackie Parkin [email protected] and another Information you can gain please contact this email address:
Paul Mackreth [email protected]. You can apply through the link. We are sharing the link which is given below.