UCL has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of CHR PhD Studentships 2024-25. Candidates will be developing 3D patient-derived neuronal models to elucidate neurodevelopmental defects in Spinal Muscular Atrophy. They will be development of new models of Diffuse Midline Glioma in zebrafish. They will be developing artificial mini-kidneys to treat childhood kidney disorders. They will be treating congenital diseases before birth.
Table of Contents
- Location: London
- Salary: £21,181 per annum
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment:
- Work Schedule:
- Start & Close Date: 3rd November 2023 to 12th January 2024
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be severe speech disorders in rare genetic conditions: a brain imaging investigation.
- They will be developing AAV gene therapy for Polycystic Kidney Disease.
- They will be developing sex differences in disorders of the embryonic brain.
- They will be understanding functional development.
- Candidates must have adverse childhood experiences (ACEs).
- They must have presentations to health care across the life courses of mothers.
- They must have health and education outcomes of children with Sickle Cell Disease in England.
- They must have predicting and preventing spontaneous preterm birth.
- Candidates must have explore associations between mental health and weight status and metabolic etc.
- They must have understanding the potential links between water chemicals.
- Company is paying a high scale of amount to the majors.
- We are giving health and wealth care facilities in our job.
- We are providing a silent environment to do our work.
How to Apply:
For information about this job and the projects available please see https://www.ucl.ac.uk/child-health/study/funding-and-bursaries/postgraduate-research-funding. You can apply through the link. We are sharing the link which is given below in this article.