King’s College London has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Head of What Works. Candidates will be data analysis team that aims to find causal evidence of what’s effective in increasing access. They will be oversees the use of innovative evaluation methods, such as randomised controlled trials and QEDs. They will be lead the process of scoping new research and evaluation. They will be ensuring timelines and strategic objectives are met.
Table of Contents
- Location: London
- Salary: £51,174 to £60,221 per annum
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule:
- Start Date: 3rd November 2023 to 26th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be run the What Works team, a seven person in-house research and evaluation.
- They will be do student success for widening participation learners.
- They will be oversee the design.
- They will be research projects on areas such as bridging attainment gaps.
- Candidates must have relevant work experience and education.
- They must have relevant work experience might include work in research.
- They must have experience overseeing research and evaluation projects etc.
- They must have ability to set objectives for a team.
- Candidates must have line manage 2x research and evaluation managers and 1x data manager.
- They must have data analysis to promoting university access and success.
- They must have Ability to critically review proposal and reports.
- Company is providing a good amount to the candidates.
- We are giving a pension scheme to our candidates.
- We are providing a health care facility in our work.
How to Apply:
You can apply through the link. We are sharing the link which is given below.