The Government of Canada has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Attendant. Candidates will be perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties in our job. They will be also provide personal care. They will be shop for food and household supplies. The major will be prepare and cook food on a regular basis.
Table of Contents
- Location: Sudbury, ON
- Salary: $ 22 per hour
- Work Hours: Part time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Morning
- Start Date:
- Vacancies: 1
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be assist clients with bathing.
- They will be assisting other aspects of personal hygiene.
- They will be fed or assist in feeding.
- They will be launder clothing and household linens.
- Candidates must have target audience adults and females.
- They must have also target persons with physical disabilities.
- They must have Own vehicle.
- They must have a First Aid Certificate.
- Candidates must have a Valid driver’s license.
- They must have a CPR Certificate.
- Company is paying a high package salary to the candidates.
- We are providing health and wealth care facilities in this post.
- We are giving a parking space.
How to Apply:
If you want to do this job. For more information email at [email protected] or check the apply link, We are sharing the link who can help you more.
- Head of What Works- King’s College London
- Economics Tutor Job- Study Group
- CHR PhD Studentships 2024-25- Child Health Research Charitable Incorporated Organization (CHR CIO)
- Head of Operations Job – JBCE- University of Manchester
- Senior Lecturer in Advanced Clinical Practice- Leeds Beckett University