The Government of Canada has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Warehouseperson. Candidates will be move products in our job. They will be make labels and attach to goods.
They will be also wrap the product goods.
They will be sort, create and stack goods in our work.
- Location: 13761 116 AveSurrey, BC
- V3R 0T2 in Canada
- Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 per hour
- Work Hours: Part time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule: Day, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Start Date:
- Vacancies: 1
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be build pallets in our work.
- They will be loaded and unloaded.
- They will be material handling equipment.
- They also will be pick orders and stock.
- Candidates must have dolls and hand trucks.
- They must have Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts.
- They must have their own transportation.
- Candidates must have their own vehicle.
- They must have Valid driver’s license.
- They must have remembered that public transportation is not available.
- Company is giving a good amount to the candidates.
- We are providing health and wealth care facilities.
- We are providing a parking space to the candidates.
How to Apply:
If you want this post, You can apply through the link we are sharing, which is given below.
Apply for this job only if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
Table of Contents
Include this reference number in your application
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Job reference number
- References attesting experience
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
More Information Click here
- Head of What Works- King’s College London
- Economics Tutor Job- Study Group
- CHR PhD Studentships 2024-25- Child Health Research Charitable Incorporated Organization (CHR CIO)
- Head of Operations Job – JBCE- University of Manchester
- Senior Lecturer in Advanced Clinical Practice- Leeds Beckett University