Intensive Care National Audit & Research Centre – ICNARC has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Trial Coordinator. Candidates will be help to ensure that trials are delivered to high quality standards and regulatory in our work. They also will be delivering requirements. They will be meet trial objectives and deadlines.
Table of Contents
- Location: London
- Salary: $32 per hour
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule: Flexible working
- Start & Close Date: 3rd November 2023 to 1st December 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be develop national clinical audits related to the sickest patients in hospitals.
- They will be develop tools to measure the quality of care given to these patients.
- They will be develop effective tools to report on the quality.
- They will be positively influence the ways in which all national clinical audits are set up and run.
- They will be drive up standards in health care to benefit patients.
- Candidates must hold a degree of an undergraduate degree in health services research and biomedical science.
- They must have familiarity with database software used for managing clinical trial data.
- They must have experience of managing projects with the ability to plan ahead.
- Candidates must have demonstrates ability to identify potential problems and acts to avoid them in our job.
- They must have the ability to prioritise workloads within timescales.
- Company is giving a 25 days holiday per year and increasing the length of service.
- We are providing an interest-free season ticket loan in our work.
- Company will be provide life assurance and wellbeing support to the candidates.
- We are providing enhanced pension schemes to our candidates.
- Company is paying an enhanced sick pay.
- We are providing a support with further academic and professional development.
How to Apply:
Please read the job description in our article. The candidates’ specify the skills and experience we are looking for in this post.
Candidates will apply with a cover letter (no longer than 2 sides of A4) setting out your suitability for this job and a current CV.