University of Sheffield has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Embedded Systems Engineer. Candidates will be working with some of the largest names in Aerospace and Automotive etc. They will be encompass the implementation of Smart shop-floor connectivity and 5G etc. They will have the ability to research. They will be design, and implement ideas in a hands-on environment.
Table of Contents
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: $44550 per year
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule:
- Start Date: 3rd November 2023 to 27th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be responsible for reporting progress to Technical Leads.
- They will be develop areas of niche specialism in response to industrial requirements.
- They will be doing digital Manufacturing is one of key themes within AMRC.
- They will be looking at the development of software and digital applications for the 4th Industrial revolution.
- Candidates must have a good degree in one of the fields.
- They must have general programming skills.
- They must have a strong grasp of software engineering principles.
- They must have manage project resources to constraints and deadlines.
- Major must have external customers with varied skill sets.
- Candidates must have experience of successful team working, including teams made up of internal colleagues.
- They must have the ability to assess priorities.
- Company is providing 38 days annual leave to our candidates.
- We are giving up to 5 days of paid time off. We are giving a highly competitive pension scheme.
- The candidates can take cinemas and a cycle to work scheme.
- We providing an inclusive and diverse workplace.
How to Apply:
If you want to apply in this post. You can apply through the email: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs/benefits.
You can apply through the link given.