Under releasing a notification we are inviting all the candidates for Chambermaid post. Hotels, motels, entertainment facilities, resorts, hospitals, and other institutions are employed by cleaning service companies, building management companies, and private individuals.
Table of Contents
- Location: Chicoutimi, QC
- Salary: $30,215 per year or $15.50 per hour
- Work Hours: 17.00 hourly / 10 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Permanent employment Part time
- Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Languages: French
- Applicants have to clean up during the shift.
- They are responsible for removal of unused materials.
- All candidates will be responsible for day-to-day cleanup.
- They are also responsible for inspection to ensure cleanup is complete.
- They are also requested to disinfect and clean public areas such as elevators, changing rooms, and showers.
- All candidates must have No degree, diploma or certificate.
- They also must have 7 months to less than 1 year.
- Candidates must hold experience in home management and housekeeping.
- They are also required to have certification for housekeeping room attendants required by some employers.
- All candidates must have waste disposal.
- They also must have vacuum carpeting and dus furniture and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- Candidates must hold a report and store lost and found items.
- All candidates will get no Need for a Degree.
- They will also get room to Grow.
- The company will provide a competitive Pay Structure.
- The company will offer candidates a Fulfilling Job.
How to Apply:
If you want to get this post then you can apply for it. If you want to get more information then you can click on the link. We are sharing the link in this article so that you can also apply through the link. Apply for this job only if:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Citizens there must have a valid Canadian work permit.
3665 Boul.talbotchicoutimi, QCG7H 5B1Between 08:00 AM and 12:00 PM