Northern Landscaping Sudbury Inc has issued a notification in which they are inviting candidates for the post of Road snowplow operator – public works. Public works maintenance equipment operators and related workers operate equipment and vehicles to maintain highways, roads, and sewer systems and operate trucks to collect recyclables and trashable materials.
Table of Contents
- Location: Sudbury, ON
- Salary: 18.00 to 26.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 10 to 60 hours per week
- Work Hours: On Call, Flexible Hours
- Terms of Employment: Seasonal employment
- Part time leading to full time
- Work Schedule:
- Start Date: Starts as soon as 2023-11-04
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Languages: English
- Candidates have flexibility and initiative within individual suitability.
- They are responsible for checking the validity of driver’s licenses under safety and security.
- All candidates will be responsible for operating various vehicles and equipment.
- They are also responsible for valid driver’s licenses under Transport/Travel related information.
- All candidates must have No degree, certificate or diploma.
- They also must have 3 years to less than 5 years.
- They are also requested to have Sanding truck and
- Snow transportation truck experience.
- They are also required to have Snowblower and
- Snowplough equipment experience.
- All candidates must have Various locations.
- They also must have a public works maintenance equipment operator.
- Candidates must operate chainsaws and other cleanup equipment to cut vegetation and cut down trees near power lines.
- All candidates will get a high salary package.
- They will also grow in this workplace.
- The company will offer candidates accommodation.
How to Apply:
If you want to get this post then you can apply for it. If you want to get more information then you can click on the link. We are sharing the link in this article so that you can also apply through the link. Apply for this job only if:
- You must be a Canadian citizen, permanent or temporary resident of Canada.
- Citizens there must have a valid Canadian work permit.
- Please do not apply if you are not authorized to work in Canada. The employer will not respond to your application.