Queen’s University Belfast has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Head of Estates Planning. Candidates will be serve the world around us through our research and teaching. They will be ambitious plan to harness this potential. They will be doing operations and planning in order to drive forward the strategy. They will be making a significant strategic contribution to the directorate.
Table of Contents
- Location: Belfast
- Salary: $27 per hour
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule:
- Start Date: 6th November 2023 to 29th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be responsible for strategic estates planning.
- They will be also develop master plans, effective space utilization and property portfolio management etc.
- They will be develop the estates property information database.
- They will be capital plan development in our work.
- Canada must have a primary degree.
- They must have possessed a relevant chartered qualification in architecture, engineering and planning.
- They must have a proven track record which includes substantial wide ranging. They must have experience at a senior level in leadership.
- They must have management of people, teams and resources in our job.
- They must have Breadth of vision gained from extensive.
- Candidates must have planning experience at a senior level in a complex private sector firm or significant public sector organization.
- They must have experience of developing innovative solutions.
- They must have demonstrable ability to assess need and identify alternative options etc.
- We are committed to giving a pension scheme to the candidates.
- Company is paying a high salary package to our candidates.
- We are providing medical and mental care facilities to the candidates.