Table of Contents
What is Adobe Research Women in Technology Scholarship?
Here at Adobe Research, we can create innovative technologies for our software products to serve better consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. We bring together the most brilliant, most driven people we can find. We have to give them the freedom to develop their abstract curiosity while providing them the vital resources and support to shape their ideas into visible results.
Here, one part of creating the best products is bringing a diverse group of people together. To obtain more gender diversity in the technology industry, we are grateful to invite applications to the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship.
Here, the Adobe Research Women in Technology Scholarship recognizes excellent female undergraduate and master’s students studying artificial intelligence or machine learning, data science, computer science, or mobile/web development at North American universities (including Canada and Mexico).
Adobe Research Scholarship Details:
Therefore, the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- Here, a $10,000 award pays once.
- Now, you have a Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- Then, you will have an opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
Adobe Research Eligibility Criteria:
Here, you will be eligible for the 2021 Adobe Research Women in Technology Scholarship, and applicants can also meet all of the following criteria:
- You should identify as female.
- Here, you have to be a student presently enroll at a North American university for the 2020-2021 academic year as an undergraduate (2nd year or above) or master’s student. The first-year undergraduate students are not eligible. Here, the students should have completed at least one year of university education.
- Now, you have intended to enroll as a full-time undergraduate or master’s student at a university for the 2021-2022 academic year. Here, the graduating students are not eligible.
- Hence, you can be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- She has demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities.
- Maintain a solid academic record.
- Not have a relative working for Adobe.
How to Apply for Scholarship?
Applications must include:
- A resume/CV.
- The academic transcripts need to submit from your current and past institution.
- Three Letters of recommendation.
- Then, you have to answers four essay questions, which will be available upon application launch.
- You might have a possible 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
Applications should include:
Essays: You need to expect to answer short essay type questions
You have to proceed with the Letter of Recommendation from a Professor with whom you can take a college course.
Here, you need to submit your academic transcripts from your current and past institutions.
More details are posting on the application portal.
Thus, a committee of passionate volunteers from Adobe Research and Digital Media teams will review applicants and select the winners. Here, you need to enter the recipients are chosen based on their academic records, personal essays, and three letters of reference. Students may invite for phone interviews following the initial review.
Here, the Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship Application deadline is September 20th, 2020, 5 pm India time. Thus, Applications must be submitting through our dedicated application portal.
The applicants will select after assessing the following factors:
- Intellectual and analytic strengths
- Technical skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Ambition and initiative
- Ability to work in a team
Terms and Conditions:
Here, only female students from India are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
It must note that an applicant could only apply for ONE of these two types of scholarships: Here, the Adobe India Women In Technology Scholarship OR the Adobe Global Women In Technology Scholarship.
Here, the applicants associated with Adobe employees (siblings, children, partners, relatives, etc.) are not eligible to apply.
Therefore, the internship will take place at the Adobe India office.
Adobe’s decision can be final in all matters.
Here, the fund toward tuition fees for the remainder of the award recipient’s university education ending in the academic year 2021-22.
Here, the opportunity for Summer Internship at Adobe India in 2021.
She is guiding by a senior technology leader from Adobe.
Thus, you need to travel to Grace Hopper Conference India, including participation fees.
For any Enquiry regarding Scholarship Email at
Apply for Scholarship:
We have mentioned a piece of information about the Adobe Research Women in Technology Scholarship applications for candidates. Here, we gave some of the details for you to apply for the scholarship process. Thus, the information will be helpful for you to choose the criteria according to the scholarship details.