Are you interested in a rewarding career in professional training and academic research? The Faculty of Education, University of Hong Kong is visionary and world leading, ranked fifth globally in education, with its strong expertise in curriculum development and policy analysis, playing a vital role and providing new opportunities. This part-time position can lead to full-time employment.
Table of Contents
- Location: Hong Kong – Hong Kong
- Salary: Highly competitive
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term/Contract, part-time leading to full-time
- Work Schedule:
- Start Date: 28th October 2023
- Vacancies Close : 30th November 2023
- Languages: Chinese language and Literature
- They will also supervise researching postgraduate students.
- Contributing actively to research and knowledge exchange.
- Assume service/administrative responsibilities as appropriating.
- Those appointed at the senior level will also lead collaborative and interdisciplinary initiatives in research and knowledge exchange.
- Appointing at the senior level assumes high-level service/administrative responsibilities.
- A Ph.D. degree in the broad area of Information Technology in Education.
- Tertiary teaching experience
- Expertise in assessment of digital literacy/AI literacy, learning and teaching.
- Expertise in design of learning environments and learning technologies.
- The appointees will teach at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Contributing to various digital technology and education related programmes.
- Lead and participate in collaborative and interdisciplinary efforts with colleagues across the University.
- Your doorway to professional success nationally & internationally.
- Scholarships available.
- Great Career Prospects.
How to Apply:
All the candidates who are interested in the post, they have to register themselves through the link which is shared below. For more details
This job opportunity provides an important role in academic research and professional training. If you have a passion for education policy and development and are looking for an opportunity to train audiologists for local communities, we encourage you to join a dynamic team working to improve people’s lives.