Oldham College has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Programme Leader – Health and Social Care job. We want a strong performance manager for this job. If you are passionate about sharing your knowledge and skills etc. So you have a great opportunity to do this work. Candidates can enable them to achieve a career. We providing outstanding teaching and learning opportunities in this job.
- Location: Oldham College, United Kingdom
- Salary: $39,221 to $40,398 per year
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule: 37 hours per week
- Start Date: 27th October 2023
- Vacancies Close: 30th November 2023
Table of Contents
- lead a teaching team which supports.
- You will be involved in designing.
- Delivering a curriculum.
- Ever changing needs for health.
- They are changing the social care sector.
- Candidates developing the right knowledge.
- You should hold a relevant degree.
- A teaching qualification.
- Industry experience within the last 10 years.
- You should teaching12 hours per week.
- Free confidential counseling service.
- Lead quality assurance experience.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Fantastic staff benefits.
- Employee assistance scheme.
- Subsidized car parking.
- Rewards platform.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this job. Check the link which is given below.
If you are like this article, share it with your friends and family members. We expect a lot from you. We want ambitious and open minded candidates in our work. So you are an open minded person, please welcome in our company.