Are you interested in learning how digital interventions impact well-being and health? An HD project investigates how behavioral science and psychology concepts are applied to enhance engagement with artificial and digital intelligence health tools. It provides an employment opportunity to the applicants.
Table of Contents
- Location: Newcastle University, United Kingdom
- Salary: 100% of home tuition fees paid and an annual stipend of £18,622 (UKR rate 23/24) and a Research Training and Support Grant of £5,000 PA. International candidates will be required to fund the difference between the home and international fees.
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment:
- Work Schedule:
- Start Date: 27th October 2023
- Vacancies Close: 19th January 2024
- Languages: English
- Qulaification: PhD
- Incorporate psychological insights and theory from related fields into the design of digital interventions.
- Determining how and when such strategies should be incorporated to target and optimize health behaviors and evaluate their impact on health and behavioral outcomes.
- A 2:1 honors degree or international equivalent (e.g. digital health, psychology, public health).
- Must have a qualification like a Master’s degree.
- The fee difference can be covered to a large extent if you have funding available.
- The studentship covers fees at the Home rate.
- On behavior and health outcomes.
- You will learn to conduct systematic qualitative, literature reviews, and collect and analyze quantitative data and develop and design digital health interventions.
- Candidates will get growth in this post.
- They will get paid vacations in the workplace.
Number of awards: 1
- Start date: April 2024 (potentially can be September 2024 if more suitable, TBD at interview)
- Award duration: 3 years
- Sponsor: Newcastle University, Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Supervisors: Prof Edward Meinert, Newcastle University
How to Apply:
You will need to make your application via the University’s Apply to Newcastle portal. To apply for this Communication Disorders Assistant position and identify your program of study, your application must include the following:
- You can either upload a document or write ‘Personal Details’.
- Put code‘TC072’ in ‘Studentship/Partnership Reference’.
- When asked for a research proposal, select ‘Write a proposal’.
- Type a title of the research project using this advertisement.
Digital tools are becoming an increasingly important tool in health care but provide an entry point into the field to achieve your health outcomes and desired behaviors. Engagement is a multidimensional concept that includes cognitive, emotional and behavioral aspects. If you are looking for this type of employment, we invite you to join our dynamic team to improve the lives of many people in need.