The University of Queensland – School of Economics has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of lecturer in economics. Candidates will have the opportunity to work alongside the brightest minds in our job. They will be greater research funding opportunities in our work. Our university use British terminology so the Lecturer position is equivalent to an Assistant Professor position in the US.
Table of Contents
- Location: Brisbane – University of Queensland, Australia
- Salary: $122,358 to $145,299 per year
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule:
- Start Date and Close date : 31st October 2023 to 15th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be researching and teaching in our work.
- They will be plan to recruit up to three outstanding candidates.
- They will be researching academics at Level B in this job.
- They will be teaching our students.
- Candidates must have experience with us sets.
- They must have a foundation for success far beyond graduation.
- Candidates must have aspire to achieve international recognition in your field of research.
- This is a teaching and research academic position.
- Company is providing up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave in our job.
- We are giving flexible working arrangements including hybrid on site WFH options.
- We are providing genuine career progression opportunities via the academic promotions process.
- We are providing a relocation support package.
- Company will be provide our staff with access to world-class facilities.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this job. Check the link which is given below. For further information please contact our email. For application queries, please contact in this email to [email protected] .
All applicants must upload the following documents in order for your application to be considered:
- Cover letter addressing the ‘About You’ section
- Job Market/Research Paper
- Two written references/recommendations
Applications close Wednesday 15th November 2023 at 11.00pm AEST (R-29046) Please note that interviews and seminars will take place across Dec 2023 & Jan 2024.
If you are interested in this job and like this article, share it with your friends and family members. The university is providing you great benefits and opportunities to build your career.