University of Oxford has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Part Time Researcher. Candidates will be taking an active role in managing your academic research in our work. They will be also assist with the supervision of junior scientists in our job. They will be role will involve adapting existing. They will be developing new research methodologies and materials in our work. Candidates will be research reports for grant renewals and high-profile international conferences.
Table of Contents
- Location: University of Oxford
- Salary: $36,024 per year (grade 7)
- Work Hours: Part time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Contract: Permanent
- Start & Close Date: 30th October 2023 to 14th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be the focus of the Research Group is the validation.
- They will be play an important role in the team, designing and cloning etc.
- The major will be engineered oncolytic viruses in vitro.
- They will be working with human tumour clinical biopsies.
- Candidates must have hold a Ph.D/D.Phil in virology, immunology etc.
- They must have a cell biology degree to do this work.
- They must have previous experience in molecular cloning.
- They must have robust knowledge of molecular engineering.
- They must have familiarity with laboratory procedures including mammalian tissues culture and electrophoresis etc.
- Candidates must have the ability to work as part of a team.
- They must have ability to organise your own work with minimum supervision.
- They must have excellent communication skills.
- They must have extensive skilled hands-on experience.
- Company is providing a good amount to the candidates.
- We are giving a health care facility to our candidates.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this job. Check the link which is given below. For, further information please contact our email address to
If you like this article, share it with your friends and family members. You have a great opportunity to build your career and grow our university. In this article you gain all information regarding this job. The post is based at the Department of Oncology and Old Road Campus Research Building etc.