Are you interested in a rewarding career in Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care? A Simulation Technician job position is currently available in Midwifery & Palliative Care – Simulation Centres offering the opportunity to assist in Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care. This part-time position can lead to full-time employment and provides flexibility in working hours.
Table of Contents
- Location: London, Simulation Centres King’s College
- Salary: £32,179 to £35,596 per annum, including London Weighting Allowance
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start Date: 27th October 2023
- Vacancies Closes : 26th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Minimum level 3 qualification (e.g. A levels, AS levels, International Baccalaureate diploma, or other reification).
- Graduate degree in any stream
- Knowledge and experience in troubleshooting technology.
Simulation Technician position can be in various settings, including:
- Good communication skills
- interpreting customer requests and applying knowledge
- ability to work with different ranges of customer groups.
As a Simulation Technician, your role will involve a range of responsibilities including:
- Understanding and demonstrate good customer service skills.
- Undertaking cross-site work and regularly as required.
- Demonstrating a commitment to promoting equality, diversity, and inclusivity for staff and students.
- Commitment to workforce diversity, encouraging applications from all groups, including Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic groups, the LGBTQI+ community, neurodiverse individuals, and those with disabilities.
- Prioritization of professional and personal development for staff.
- Offer of a wide range of training and career progression opportunities.
- Provision of in-house and customized learning through the Organisational Development team.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this post then check their eligibility. When you are eligible and apply for this Simulation Technician position. You can apply through this link.
If you want to progress in your life by making a great career, then this job can be a great opportunity for you. In this, you get a good salary and excellent facilities. Along with this, there is also an auspicious opportunity to make a good career. If you have communication and thinking skills and are looking to build a career in London and work in Nursing, Midwifery and palliative Care, then we encourage you to join and work with a dynamic team.
- EBay UK Graduate Program 2024
- Social Media Manager (Nordics), Prime Video – Amazon London
- Senior Data Scientist, Generative AI Innovation Center- Amazon London
- AI Strategist, Generative AI Innovation Center – Amazon London
- Art Teacher – Secondary School