Queen Mary University of London has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Medical Robotics, Healthcare Devices, Imaging, Wearable Sensors, and AI Integration. Candidates will be handle system controls within medical contexts are highly regarded. They will be dissemination of findings through publication is an essential aspect of these positions in our work.
Table of Contents
- Location: London
- Salary: $40,223 to $44,722 per year
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term and Contract
- Work Schedule:
- Start Date: 27th October 2023 to 26th November 2023
The selected candidate will collaborate as part of a cohesive unit to:
1) Design, develop, and experimentally validate mechanical and electronic systems for image-guided therapy,
2) Integrate pioneering and proven tools for the precise control and validation of interventional device placements.
3) Examine clinical workflows and validate the established systems in tandem with clinical partners.
- Possession or nearing completion of a Ph.D. in mechanical, electrical, or biomedical engineering or a related field.
- Extensive hands-on experience in engineering design, circuitry, system control, and integration.
- Specialization in mechatronic and robotic systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing, fabricating, and conducting pre-clinical testing of innovative devices.
- Proficiency in using engineering software tools, including LabView, Matlab, and SolidWorks.
- You adepting with LabView, Matlab, and SolidWorks.
- Integration with a special emphasis on mechatronic.
- we offer 30 days’ leave per annum.
- Access to a pension scheme.
- A season ticket loan scheme.
- Location: Mile End Campus, London.
- Employment Type: Full-time, 35 hours per week.
- Contract Duration: Fixed-term appointment for 12 months.
- Expected Start Date: May 2024.
- Starting Salary: Grade 4, in the range of £40,223 – £44,722 per annum (pro-rata).
- Salary includes the London Allowance.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested for this job. Check the link which is given below and For further information please send a mail of our official email to [email protected].
If you like this article please share with your friends, and You have a great opportunity to build your career. We are encouraged to all candidates who can select in our job.