Job Title: Driver, Low-bed Semi-trailer
Salary: $28.00 to $40.00 per hour
Table of Contents
- Part time (8 to 40 hours per week)
- Permanent employment
- Part time leading to full time.
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, flexible hours.
- To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Starts Date: Starts as soon as possible
- Company is paying a high scale of money.
- We are providing a health care facility to the candidates.
Driver, Low-bed Semi-trailer Job Description:
Job bank has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of driver, low-bed semi-trailer. Candidates will be professionalism in customer service. They will be load and unload goods. They will be perform emergency roadside repairs in our work. They will be tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
- Candidates will be perform pre-trip, en route.
- They will be post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle in our work.
- They will be oerform preventive maintenance.
- They will be receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- Candidates will be manage record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled.
- Candidates must have accident or incident reports.
- Thye should have this bill of lading.
- They must have driver logbook.
- They must have inspection report pre-trip, en-route, post-trip in our work.
- They must have maintenance and repair reports.
How to apply:
If you like this article please share with your friends. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity. If you want to apply for the post, click the link which is given in this article below.
604-719-7404 Between 08:00 AM and 07:00 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?