Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University’s Future of Education Academy is an educational innovation ecosystem focused on research support, exploration and dissemination of best practices and philosophies for our future. Are you interested in this rewarding career? If yes then apply for this academy it provides an opportunity to assist in education. The main objective of the Academy is to influence reform in China through a variety of programs and projects in systemic development and educational innovation to contribute to the future of education.
Table of Contents
- Location: Suzhou – China
- Salary: Competitive salary in the market
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term/Contract
- Work Schedule:
- Start Date: 31st October 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will deliver of modules on the PGCert programme.
- They will act as a mentor to academic staff wishing to further enhance the quality of their teaching.
- They will keep up-to-date with developments and changes in related policies and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years of experience after completing secondary education.
- 3 years’ experience in educational development.
- Willingness to work with others and collectivize.
- PhD in Education, Post Graduate in Education or related field, Ed.D. or related field will be preferred.
- Education Development Centre (EDC)
- Professional and Organizational Development Network (POD) during Higher Education
- Staff and Educational Development Association (SEDA)
- Perform any other duties as required by role position.
- A quick problem solving abilities and flexible approach to any task.
- A commitment to lifelong learning and development.
- Customized International Insurance Plans for XJTLU employees and any family members.
- Statutory Holidays (11 days)
- Kids’ education allowance
- XJTLU sponsors residence permits and working visas in China for employees.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Family Matters Leave
How to Apply:
To apply for this Communication Disorders Assistant position, please email your application to [email protected]. and send to [email protected]. Please submit your application online only. Your application must include the following:
- A current CV including highest degree level and country of citizenship
- A cover letter
- Contact Details for Three References
This job opportunity provides an entry point into the field of influencing education innovation and reform in China. The Academy supports organizations and young women at all levels, including vocational education and higher education institutions as well as all K-15 schools. If you would like to apply we invite you to join this dynamic team making people’s lives better.