Are you interested in building a rewarding career within the Future of Education Academy? We invite you to apply for the faculty position of Senior Associate Professor in Professorial Education at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University. The Deputy Director and role holder reports to the direction of the EDU.
Table of Contents
- Location: Suzhou – China
- Salary: Competitive salary in the market
- Work Hours:
- Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term/Contract
- Work Schedule:
- Start & Close Date: 31st Oct 2023- 28th Feb 2024
- Languages: English
- Candidates will do academic research on personal interested topics in education.
- They will perform any other duties as required depending on role position.
- They are responsible for learning relies on training programs within EDU, such as PGCert.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in post-secondary education
- A willingness and Collegiality to work with others.
- 3 years’ experience in educational development.
- Rich leadership and administrative experiences at schools or university contexts.
- Rich experiences in innovative curriculum and teaching development.
- Student-centered education and educational experience
- An international educational development profile including publications
- A flexible approach to agile and working problem solving abilities.
- A collaborative and collegial sprit.
- A commitment to lifelong development and learning.
- Housing allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Statutory Holidays (11 days)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Marriage Leave
- International insurance plans customized for XJTLU family members and staff.
How to Apply:
To apply for this Communication Disorders Assistant position, please email your application at [email protected]. and send to [email protected]. Please submit your application online only. Your application must include the following:
- Contact Details for Three References
- A current CV, highest degree level and including country of citizenship
- A cover letter
This job opportunity university will provide to all faculty members to assist candidates to apply for provincial, national and city level programs. The main objective of this program is to support outstanding scientists, both Chinese and non-Chinese nationals, to conduct research and work in China. If you are looking for such a position, we invite you to join us for university applications.