University of Nottingham has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of electrical coil winding technician. Our University is a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community. We welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities and beliefs in this job. we provide financial support for your visa.
Table of Contents
- Location: Nottingham
- Salary: £27,584 to £33,804 per annum
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule: 36.25 hours per week
- Start & Close Date: 30th October 2023 to 20th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be wind bespoke motors.
- They will be fixed generators along with inductors.
- They will be winding larger complex rigs with the Senior winding technician.
- They will be electrical winding of AC stators, inductors and transformers etc.
- They will be carry out prototype testing on development motors and generators.
- Candidates must have control of the calibration certificates and maintenance.
- They must have carried out prototype testing on development motors and generators.
- Candidates must have a HNC in a relevant subject OR equivalent qualifications with considerable work experience in a relevant role OR Substantial work experience in a relevant role.
- Candidates must have schedules for the diverse range of equipment used within the PEMC Group.
- They will be report findings to research team members for analysis.
- Company is paying a good amount to the candidates.
- We will provide a good environment to do this work.
- We are giving a pension scheme to the candidates.
- We are giving a health and wealth care facility.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this job. Check the link which is given below and For further information please contact our official email [email protected] and We are providing our official number which is 0115 748 6382.
In this article you can gain all information regarding this job. If you like, share it with your friends and family members etc. You have a great opportunity to build your career and also save your career to do this work.