University of Oxford has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Leverhulme early career fellowships in the humanities. Candidates are invited to provide information on any circumstances. The Fellowship requires the support of a member of the Faculty willing to act as mentor. You have the great opportunity to build your career.
Table of Contents
- Location: Oxford University, UK
- Salary: $33,309 per year
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule:
- Start & Close Date: 30th October 2023 – 11th December 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be a maximum two-page CV including education and publications etc.
- They will be an abstract maximum of 100 words.
- They will be details of current and past research maximum 250 words.
- They will be use Arial font size 11.
- The major will be brief CV atleast max 2 pages.
- Candidates must have submitted their doctoral thesis.
- They must have identify a potential mentor in their chosen department.
- They must have a doctorate.
- They must have equivalent research experience by the time.
- They must have take up the Fellowship.
- Candidates must have submitted their doctoral thesis for viva voce examination up to five years.
- They must have a degree any degree from a UK higher education.
- Middle Eastern Studies who has agreed to mentor you.
- Company is paying a good amount to the candidates.
- We are providing a health and wealth care facilities.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this job. Check the link which is given below. For further information please contact our official email [email protected]
In this article you have gain all the information regarding this job. If you like this article share it with your friends and family members.