University of Birmingham has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Professor in Political Science or International Studies. We are one of the largest Schools of Government in the United Kingdom. We will be invited candidates for a campus visit to meet the faculty in the school and department. We particularly welcome applications from female, black, and minority ethnic candidates. We are happy to discuss flexible working.
Table of Contents
- Location: University of Birmingham
- Salary: $1,29,349 per year
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule: Flexible working
- Start and Close Date: 31st October 2023 to 30th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be teaching interests in political science.
- They will be granted capture and research leadership.
- They will be cover letters addressing your suitability for the role.
- Candidates must have a PhD in a relevant field.
- They must have expertise in one or more of the School of Government’s core areas of strength.
- They must have an outstanding record of publications.
- Candidates must have a researching statement maximum 2 pages.
- They must have a teaching statement of maximum 2 pages.
- Company is paying a good amount to the candidates.
- We are providing a health care facility for this job.
- We are giving a silent environment to our candidates to do our work.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this job. Check the link which is given below. For further information please contact our Email to Professor René Lindstädt (Head of School of Government) at [email protected] and our two head teachers who can help you. Mail the Gmail to apply for this job and provide many details regarding this job –
2. Dr. Nicola Smith (Deputy HoD of POLSIS)- Email @ [email protected]
If you like this article, share it with your friends and family members. We hope you can understand all the information.