Nottingham Trent University has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post research and partnership development officer. Candidates will be organizations to maximize funding opportunities. They will be providing expert advice in our work. They will be also provide coordinating bidding. Who would be eligible to obtain a valid visa via another route.
Table of Contents
- Location: Nottingham Trent University
- Salary: £37,458 to £42,135 per annum
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule: Flexible working
- Start & Close Date: 1st November 2023 to 19th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be delivering the University’s strategy for research.
- They will be arrange external engagement, and associated KPIs.
- The major will be provisionally informed.
- They will be support academics in securing high quality.
- They will play a role in partner-led funding.
- Candidates must have developed and maintained effective knowledge of key funding bodies.
- They must have partner organizations nationally.
- They must have internationally to optimize inter.
- They must have intra-School approaches to winning funds.
- They must have responsible for bidding activity to external funders.
- They must have suggested an external engagement strategy in our work.
- Company is providing a generous holiday for our work.
- We are giving a pension scheme.
- We are providing great facilities and a wide range of savings.
- Company is giving discounts to the candidates.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this job. Check the apply link which is given below. For further information please contact our official email address [email protected]. For more information Click on
In this job you have a great opportunity to build your career and along with that we are providing many benefits in this job. We offer ongoing support and development opportunities etc.