University of Reading has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Regional Manager. Candidates will be taking responsibility for international student recruitment activities in their assigned regions. They will be maximizing return on investment to achieve ambitious targets. They will be working directly with the Senior Regional Manager for the Americas, Central Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa etc.
Table of Contents
- Location: Reading University
- Salary: £33,966 to £44,263 per annum
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule:
- Start & Close Date: 1st November 2023 to 4th December 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be attract students in our academics.
- They will be recruiting the brightest foundation.
- They will be developing our company.
- They will be delivering key front-line recruitment activities.
- They will be ability to build rapport with a wide range of people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Candidates must have experience for prospective students and applicants.
- They must have outstanding communication skills.
- They must have relationship management skills.
- They must have the ability to present effectively to diverse audiences.
- They must have the ability to work within a team.
- They must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Company is paying a good amount to the candidates.
- We are providing a health and wealth care facilities in our job.
- We are giving a vacation scheme.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this job. Check the apply link which is given below. For further information please contact our official email [email protected] and Contact our Senior Regional Manager phone: 0118 378 3865.
If you like this article, share it with your friends and family members. We hope you have a great opportunity to do this job. We are providing you a silent environment to do your work.