TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams) is the governing body that manages the famous Sri Venkateswara Temple located in Tirumala city of Andhra Pradesh, India. It is one of the largest and richest Hindu religious institutions in the world. TTD allows devotees to book their darshan tickets and accommodation online through their website ttd online booking. Apart from this, tdd also provides the facility of virtual darshan to the devotees under online service.
Table of Contents
What is TTD online Seva?
TTD Online Services is an online platform launched by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) to provide various ttd online booking services to the devotees visiting the famous Lord Venkateswara Temple at Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh, India. TTD is a trust that manages the affairs of the temple and its related activities.
ttd allows devotees to book various services related to the temple, such as darshan tickets, accommodation booking and special pujas, etc. through online booking. It also enables devotees to make donations to the temple and pay for services.
The portal has now made it easier for devotees to plan their visit to the temple and avoid long queues which were a common problem earlier. TTD online service system has been very successful and it has also reduced the waiting time for darshan in the temple.
How to book TTD online ?
To make Ttd online booking, devotees should follow the following steps:-
- First of all visit its official website.
- After this, click on the option of ‘Service Electronic DIP’ on the top of the homepage tab.
- Now click on any service you want to use.
- Check the calendar available on the website to see if the service you wish to use is available on that day.
- After this, whatever option is available, choose the time and date as per your wish.
- Now fill all the personal information and payment related information being sought.
- After filling the information, complete the payment and confirm the booking.
- Once the payment air booking is successful, take a confirmation of the same for future reference.
Can we book 300 RS ticket in Tirumala?
Yes, it is possible to book TTD online for Rs.300, these tickets are booked more under special circumstances. You can book darshan ticket for Sri Venkateswara Temple in Tirumala for Rs.300 through TTD online portal or through various TTD centers located across the country. These tickets are also commonly known as “Special Entry Darshan” tickets. You can buy tickets online by visiting ttdsevaonline.com. However, it is important to note that the availability of these tickets may vary depending on the demand and the number of visitors to the temple.
At what time TTD Online Booking opens?
The TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams) online booking for various services related to the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Andhra Pradesh, India, opens at different times based on the service you want to book. For example, the online booking for the Darshan (divine sighting) of Lord Venkateswara opens at 9 AM to 11 am every day, and it is available for booking 90 days in advance.
It is important to note that the availability of tickets and the booking process may vary depending on the season and the number of devotees visiting the temple. Also, due to the high demand for tickets, it is advisable to log in to the TTD online booking portal a few minutes before 9:00 AM to ensure that you can book your preferred tickets. Please note that the availability of online booking slots may be limited, only 25000 tickets are booked every day.
When did TTD tickets will be released?
TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam) is a famous Hindu temple located in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India. The temple is known for its grandeur and attracts a large number of devotees every year. TTD tickets are required to gain entry into the temple premises, and these tickets are released periodically. The release of TTD tickets depends on various factors, such as the auspiciousness of the day and the expected crowd during the festival season. The temple administration usually announces the date of ticket release through its official website and various other media platforms.
In general, the TTD tickets are released a few weeks before the scheduled date of visit. However, it is advisable to keep a close watch on the official website and social media handles of TTD to stay updated about the ticket release date.
How to book TTD darshan tickets online?
TTD online booking is a very simple process, which we are going to tell you now. For TTD online ticket booking, devotees should follow the following steps.
- Visit the official website of TTD, www.tirumala.org.
- Click on the “Seva Electronic DIP” option, which is located under the “Seva” tab on the homepage.
- Select the type of darshan you wish to book, from the available options such as Suprabhatam, Thomala Seva, Archana, etc.
- Choose the date and time slot that suits you best.
- Enter the details of the person who will be taking the darshan, including name, age, and gender.
- Pay the fee for the darshan using a debit/credit card, net banking, or other online payment options.
- Once the payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation of the booking via email or SMS.
- On the day of the darshan, arrive at the temple at the designated time and carry the original ID proof used for booking the darshan.
- Show your booking confirmation and ID proof at the entry gate to gain access to the temple.
Note:-It is important to note that TTD darshan tickets are in high demand, especially during peak seasons, so it is advisable to book the tickets well in advance.
How to Register TTD Online Booking ?
TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams) is a famous temple in Andhra Pradesh, India. TTD online booking is an easy and convenient way to book your darshan tickets and accommodation. Here are the steps to register for TTD online booking:
- Visit the TTD official website – www.ttdsevaonline.com
- Click on the “Sign Up” button, which is located at the top right corner of the home page.
- Fill in your personal details like name, date of birth, email id, and mobile number in the registration form.
- Create a unique username and password, and enter the security code.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an activation link on your email id. Click on the link to activate your account.
- Once your account is activated, log in to the TTD website using your username and password.
How Many Types of Darshan in TTD ?
There are several types of special Darshan available in TTD, which include:
Sarva Darshan:- This is the general queue for all devotees to have Darshan of the Lord.
Divya Darshan:- This is a free Darshan facility for devotees who wish to have a glimpse of the Lord from a distance. It is usually available during the peak season and is a great option for those who are unable to afford the other types of special Darshan.
Seeghra Darshan:- This is a paid Darshan facility that allows devotees to have a quick Darshan of the Lord within a few hours of their arrival at the temple.
Special Entry Darshan:- This is a paid Darshan facility that allows devotees to enter the temple through a separate queue and have a close Darshan of the Lord within a few hours.
Sudarshan Darshan:- This is a paid Darshan facility that allows devotees to have a close Darshan of the Lord from the sanctum sanctorum itself. This Darshan is available only for a few minutes and is a great option for those who want to have a closer and longer Darshan of the Lord.
Through today’s article, we learned how TTD online booking system has revolutionized the way devotees book their darshan and seva tickets for various temples under Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD). With just a few clicks, devotees can now book their tickets and plan to visit the holy temples without any hassle. The online system has eliminated the need for long queues and waiting times, making the entire process easier and more efficient.
Apart from this, TTD online booking system has also introduced various facilities like accommodation booking, prasadam booking and donation services which can be availed through a single portal. These facilities have made it more convenient for the devotees to plan their entire journey in one go.
Overall, TTD online booking system is a significant step towards digitization of temple services and providing better services to the devotees. If you liked this article of today, then do not forget to share it with your friends.
- Can we have free darshan in TTD ?
TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams) offers free darshan to all devotees who visit the temple. However, there are different types of darshan, including special darshan, which can be availed by paying a fee. The availability of free darshan may be subject to certain conditions and crowd control measures put in place by the temple authorities.
- What is the free darshan in TTD ?
TTD, or Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, is a famous Hindu temple in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, which is dedicated to Lord Venkateswara. The special Darshan in TTD is a way for devotees to have a closer and quicker access to the main deity, Lord Venkateswara
- Can we cancel online ttd ticket?
Customers who have booked their tour tickets online have the option to cancel their reservation through the website. If the booking was made online, the refund will be processed in accordance with the established rules. The refunded amount will be credited back to the customer’s credit card or debit card account via online transaction.