Are you also looking for a challenging and rewarding career in Data Analytics? If so, you are an ideal candidate for a data analyst role in STEM learning. STEM Learning is a leading provider of STEM careers and education support in the UK, working with employers, schools, colleges and other partners to engage and inspire young people in STEM subjects and prepare them for the future.
Table of Contents
- Location: York
- Salary: £34,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience
- Work Hours: A full-time, Permanent
- Terms of Employment:
- Work Schedule:
- Start & Close Date: 1st November 2023 – 27Th Nov 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates are responsible for delivering and Leading a portfolio of quantitative Analytics projects that will help us measure our impact.
- They will inform our strategic direction.
- They will be responsible for applying advanced data modeling.
- They will understand our audience and sector.
- They will partnership to enhance our influence and utilization of data analytics.
- Relevant professional or academic qualification
- Must have the ability to translate complex findings into ‘plain English’.
- Proven experience working with large datasets
- Experience using a range of software and data analytics tools.
- Conducting advanced predictive analyses
- Track record of experience in all similar roles.
- Contributing to thought leadership identifying and initiatives opportunities for collaboration
- Analytical techniques and Predictive modeling to generate actionable insights for the organization.
- Disseminate and communicate data analysis findings to internal and external stakeholders in an understandable and accessible manner.
- 30 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Investment in your professional development
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme
- Access to a fantastic pension scheme
- Health cash back plans
- Discounted vouchers
- Access to a voluntary staff benefits scheme
- Cycle to work loan scheme
How to Apply:
If you are interested, read the information given below. Apply through the link and register first.
Do you want to use your knowledge and skills to make a positive impact on STEM education? This job opportunity provides an entry point into STEM education and careers in STEM Learning UK. To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to demonstrate your interest in this role and whether you are our ideal candidate.