Job Title: Student Success Librarian
Salary: $74,553 per year
- Company: University of Ottawa
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Education Level: Master
- Experience: 2 Years
- Nationality: Canadian
- Job Type: Teaching, Librarian
Table of Contents
- Full time
- Candidates must have the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- They must be adaptable, flexible and able to adjust to a changing environment.
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
- Health care facility
- Company is paying a high scale of amount.
Student Success Librarian Job Description:
The University of Ottawa Library seeks to be innovative, motivated, service-oriented.
Candidates will be reporting to the head learning and student success. They will be play a key role in establishing a program in our company. They will be supporting the development of foundational literacy skills, including information etc.
- Candidates will be support media, visual, digital, and data literacies in our work.
- They will be support student achievement.
- They will be support students’ lifelong learning.
- Candidates will be designs and deliver dynamic work.
- They will be relevant learning resources, tools and activities in our job.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree in Library.
- They must have information studies (MLIS) from an ALA accredited institution.
- They must have familiarity with relevant literacy frameworks.
- They must have knowledge of best practices.
- They must have experience in developing, implementing.
How to apply:
If you meet these criteria and possess the required qualifications. We have ready access to the great institutions of our country. We came together as a community to set ambitious goals for the future. Our vision is to make the University of Ottawa one of the great universities of our time. Read the information and click the link which is given in the article.