STEM Learning Ltd has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of evaluation coordinator. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging role that will make a difference in the world of STEM education? Do you have a passion for social research and evaluation? If you answered yes to these questions, then you might be the perfect candidate for the Evaluation Coordinator role. Candidates will be evidence, as well as other teams.
Table of Contents
- Location: York
- Salary: £34,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule:
- Start & Close Date: 1st November 2023 to 27th November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be responsible for planning and coordinating.
- They will be delivering a comprehensive portfolio of evaluation projects across STEM Learning’s programmes.
- They will be work closely with the head of impact.
- They will be ensuring that they deliver high-quality work.
- Candidates must have a masters or PhD in social research education.
- They must have experience in a similar or related role.
- They must have expertise in social research and projects.
- They must have experience of managing projects.
- Candidates must have strong stakeholder management skills.
- They must have the ability to form effective working relationships and influence decision-making.
- Company is providing a 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- We are giving access to a fantastic pension scheme.
- We are giving a comprehensive employee assistance programme.
- Company provides access to a voluntary staff benefits scheme including cycle to work loan scheme and health cash back plans etc.
- We are giving an investment in your professional development.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this job. Check the apply button which is given below.
In this article you gain all information regarding this job. You like this article, share it with your friends and family members.