Leeds Conservatoire has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Production And Events Technician. Candidates will be external performance spaces that are supported in the most time efficient manner. They will be assisting in developing lighting, sound and stage systems. They will be ensuring compliance with legislation.
Table of Contents
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £21,029 to £22,662 per annum
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Work Schedule:
- Start & Close Date: 1st November 2023 to 23rd November 2023
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be technical support for both academic and professional programmes.
- They will be ensuring all performances.
- Candidates will be workshops occurring internally.
- Candidates must have experienced live events technician to join the Events Production Team.
- They must have experience of lighting and sound systems.
- They must have musical theater degrees.
- Candidates must have experience in stage technologies and lighting etc.
- They must have experience of sound in a theatrical context would be advantageous.
- Company is providing a high scale of money to the candidates.
- We are giving health and wealth care facilities.
- We are providing a working environment in our job.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this job. Check the link which is given below.
For more information please contact Matthew Young at [email protected]
You like this article, share it with your friends and family members. We hope you take the chance regarding this job. We find assist in the delivery of live events and technical support.