University of Exeter has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of PhD Studentship: NERC GW4+ DTP PhD studentship for 2024 Entry. – High-Resolution Monitoring of Marine Vertebrates in Changing Polar Oceans with eDNA. Candidates will be given feedforward results to web-based platforms to visually represent the geographical area. They will be Use existing portable DNA sequencing equipment to trial field protocols. They will be integrate real-time eDNA sequencing and bioinformatic web-based frameworks.
Table of Contents
- Location: University of Exeter
- Salary: £18,622 per annum
- Work Hours: Full time
- Terms of Employment:
- Work Schedule:
- Start & Close Date: 2nd November 2023 to 9th January 2024
- Languages: English
- Candidates will be investigate trophic links between vertebrates and phyto- and zooplankton community diversity.
- They will be use the recovered phylogenetic signal to measure intra-
- They will be use intercommunity diversity as captured by eDNA sampling.
- They will be take advantage of available molecular sequence databases, e.g. Genbank.
- Candidates must have a stipend for 3.5 years and innovation rates.
- They must pay the university tuition fee.
- Candidates must have a research budget of £11,000 for an international conference, lab and field etc.
- They must have a training budget of £3,250 for specialist training courses and expenses.
- We are paying a good amount of money to the candidates.
- We are giving a healthcare facility.
- We are providing vacations at work.
How to Apply:
Those candidates are interested in this job. Check the apply button which is given below.
Share the article with your friends and family members. This job is very unique in our university, so all the candidates are participating in this job.